Solid tires STARCO Tusker, STARCO Unicorn, etc.
- High-accuracy control
- Advanced reliability
- Low tire twisting
- Excellent shock absorption
- High comfort for the driver
STARCO LARGE FLAT SPOT
Tires STARCO Tusker / Unicorn have a larger flat spot in the central zone of the tread. As a result, the tires withstand large load without increased stress of rubber compound, providing at the same time, optimum maneuverability and control accuracy
THREE- PLY STRUCTURE
Three-plied structure provides excellent STARCO Tusker tire performance criteria. Three plies work as one, this makes STARCO Tusker ideal tire for forklift trucks.
- The tread ply rubber compound made of natural rubber – wear resistance, minimum crumbling and layer separation, low heat production
- The elastic ply rubber compound having low hysteresis – optimum elasticity and shock damping for a comfortable driving, low heat production
- Rim bead ply solid rubber compound of natural rubber, steel rings to strengthen side rings and the fitting zone